Prove to me I am wrong...

       To say that changing the world is impossible, is to admitt that we won't even begin to think outside of the box and put forth any effort. Nothing changes of nothing changes. If we continue to believe that the way we live now is the only way to live then we will never change. However having an open mind about the potential that there could be another way encourages the fact that it is possible.
     It bothers me  more and more everyday that money is what rules us... We put a limitation on human beings with price tags instead of with ability. I was told that if everything was free no one would want to work. Everyone would be even more greedy because there wouldn't be a limit on things... How did this get misconstrued? I didn't say let's live in anarchy. I said let's really live... To come together as one... The human beings. To No longer stricken ourselves with thoughts that we are only worth the money we make. In today's society that is exactly what it is.
    If we really want to make it anywhere in life we need to understand that we have been doing this all wrong. A life with out money is still life. That doesn't mean No one puts forth effort. It doesn't mean we loose our humanity because the price tag was taken off. It simply means we can reconstruct it with out limiting it. Please point out my contradictions. Tell me I am wrong. Because if no one worked but everyone helped the world would learn a more valuable lesson than ever before.  

Comments

Post a Comment