The things i think...

Personally... I don't give a fuck... I don't give a fuck if you think my language is volgur... I don't give a fuck if you think I am wrong... I really don't give a fuck about societies laws... I absolutely don't give a fuck about money.... And I surely don't give a fuck that you have either stopped reading or are saying that you now also don't give a fuck about what I have to say... 
 
But to those that continued reading... I don't care anymore... I don't care that people think my ideas are crazy. I don't really care that people think they are weird or impossible. I don't care that I have almost 1000 views and no one has enough anything to even question me...

I have told so many people for so long that I will change the world... And so many have also laughed at this in disbelief... Shrugged it off as the words of a fool... 

Comments

Post a Comment